Daniel Tiger is getting sleepy and is almost ready for bed. Dad Tiger sings a favorite song about bath time, Daniel gets in his pjs, brushes his teeth, and gets into bed, while mom sings Good Night, Daniel. Help toddlers learn good bedtime routines to calm down for sleep. Perfect for boys and girls ages 1-3 who are ready for a big kid bed and sleeping on their own. Singing is learning, and Daniel is ready to help your child learn that bedtime is a happy healthy time.
Daniel Tiger's Neighborhood books for preschoolers feature scenarios and music from the top-rated animated children's series, airing on PBS KIDS. Based on the Neighborhood of Make-Believe from Mister Rogers, Daniel Tiger stories center around a common socio-emotional theme and teach emotional intelligence, kindness, and human respect. Story content follows a curriculum based on Fred Rogers' teaching and new research into child development. Many of the books also use "strategy songs" from the show to reinforce the theme and help children remember life lessons learned.
- Daniel Tiger's Neighborhood interactive boardbooks feature scenarios and music from the top-rated series for preschoolers on PBS KIDS.
- Toddlers will love this sound book featuring Daniel Tiger and friends. Listen to fun sounds and singalong with Daniel.
- Take-along handle for little boys and girls to carry wherever they go.
- Sturdy board book pages are perfect for little hands to grasp over and over again.
- Good Night, Daniel is part of the Early Bird Sound Books collection for babies and toddlers from Cottage Door Press. Perfect gift for birthdays, baby showers, Christmas, holidays, and more!